Hardflex® Reciprocating Saw Blade Kit
Six different blade specifications for cutting a wide variety of materials
Contains two No. 61882 Destructor Blades, two No. 60692 Fire and Rescue Blades, and five each of the following Reciprocating Blades: 89450, 89451, 89453 (Tapered) and 95646
Useful in many applications including demolition work and fire and rescue
Hardflex® High Tension Hacksaw Frame
The ultimate frame for 12" hacksaw blades
The overall design provides for comfortable use and superior results
The frame cuts three ways: Straight, flush and jab
Use with Lawson’s Hardflex® Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades to achieve optimum cutting performance
Frame comes with Hardflex® Hacksaw Blade No. 51225
Made in USA
1. Lever tensions the 12" blade to 30,000 PSI (about twice that of ordinary frames).
2. Mount blade at 45° for flush cutting jobs.
3. Use frame as jab saw (set screw holds blade in position).
4. Use as a compass saw with Hardflex® reciprocating blades.
5. Store spare blades inside tubular back
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter under improper use. Government regulations require use of safety glasses and other appropriate safety equipment at all times in the vicinity of use.
|27376||Hardflex® Reciprocating Saw Blade Kit||1|
|51229||Hardflex® Hacksaw Frame||1|