Wide steel support beam for greater strength
Thumb support provides greater cutting control
Spare blades store inside tubular beam
Solid front end grip for two-hand operation
Mount blade on 45° pins for flush cutting
Permanently inserted pins
Folding handle operates tensioning screw, allowing maximum tension for greater cutting performance
Internal steel tensioning nut
Ergonomic grip design provides comfortable use. Fingers protected by closed grip design. Neutral wrist posture
The ultimate frame for 12" hacksaw blades
The overall design provides for comfortable use and superior results
The frame cuts three ways: Straight, flush and jab
Use with Lawson’s Hardflex® Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades to achieve optimum cutting performance
Frame comes with Hardflex® Hacksaw Blade No. 51225
Made in USA
1. Lever tensions the 12" blade to 30,000 PSI (about twice that of ordinary frames).
2. Mount blade at 45° for flush cutting jobs.
3. Use frame as jab saw (set screw holds blade in position).
4. Use as a compass saw with Hardflex® reciprocating blades.
5. Store spare blades inside tubular back.
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter under improper use. Government regulations require use of safety glasses and other appropriate safety equipment at all times in the vicinity of use.
|51229||Hardflex® Hacksaw Frame||1|
|51225||Hardflex® Hacksaw Blade, 12" Length, 20-24 TPI||1|