- This formula of pure copper flakes plus other solids, special carriers and corrosion inhibitors protects, lubricates and fights corrosion while enhancing electrical conductivity
- For all general-purpose applications
- Actually plates the mating surfaces with copper flakes to provide protection from corrosion
- Resists seizure, galling and heat freeze on fastener threads
- Lubricating qualities reduce wear while allowing quick, low-torque wrenching and dependable, easy disassembly of parts
- Synthetic-based formula non-petroleum
- Will withstand temperatures from 65°F to +1,800°F (54°C to +982°C)
NOTE: Clean surfaces before using.