Easily converts cordless drill motors into a threaded insert installation tool
Includes the following conversion kits: 832, 1024, 1032 and 1/420
Maximum Stroke: 0.550" (14mm)
Length x Dia.: 5.12" x 2.36" (130mm x 60mm)
Drive Shank Dia.: 1/4" (6.35mm)
Weight: 1 lb.
Battery for Cordless Drill: 12V minimum with adjustable torque
Threaded Insert Sizes: 632 through 5/1618*
Use as Intended.
NutDrill™ is intended to be used as an attachment with cordless drilling machines of 12V or more with reversible turn and torque settings.
1. Select the correct mandrel and nosepiece (conversion kit).
2. Install mandrel into the NutDrill™.
3. Install the nosepiece.
4. Choose a battery-operated drill motor (12V minimum).
5. Insert NutDrill™ hex shank into the jaws of the drill motor.
6. Set torque to the lowest setting. (If the torque setting is too high, the mandrel will break.)
7. While holding NutDrill’s™ outer body in one hand, install the threaded insert onto the mandrel and slowly turn the drill motor
NOTE: Drill motor not included
*NutDrill™ will not set 5/1618 Diamond Grip Threaded Inserts